Among my many hobbies, one that I miss the most is dancing! I am too old to sign up for a dance class and I'm graduated so opportunities to even find a good class are minimal. I used to do ballet, hip hop, jazz and country swing. I'm actually looking forward to going back to Provo in the fall because maybe I can coerce Evan into going Country Dancing once in awhile...YES? :)
My good friend Shauna is in the same predicament. We both used to be on dance teams when we were younger. Also unfortunately for her she has a husband who doesn't like going to dance parties. Anyway, to help curb our addiction we started watching "So You Think You Can Dance" together. I had to post this dance because I LOVE it! They "POP" like you're supposed to when you do hip hop, and they have great facial expressions. Plus, I love the song!
Enjoy!
Short blog today but I gotta get busy on work! :)