So I have been enjoying the wonderful Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer for years now, years! My skin has never looked or felt better. I didn't feel like I had makeup on, it gave me enough coverage without looking caky, it lasted 6 months-a year, etc. By all accounts it was the perfect makeup...then they jacked up the price over 10 bucks. Ok I could totally justify 28.99$ for wonderful makeup, but 40$?! Are you freaking kidding me?! So now I am on the quest for new foundation. Trick is, I HATE the feeling of makeup on my skin, but I have dark circles & other funny tones so I need some type of coverage other than a loose powder (which can also look too caky, I'm an artist, I am picky about color & texture). I spent an hour at Walgreens trying to find something that remotely mimicked human skin (I am NOT a pink piggy or a yellow leopard or a hershey bar!) and I found something I thought I could live with for 15$. I can feel it on my face, it looks somewhat caky & I now have 5 zits... usually I'll get one a month in a bad month. HELP ME FIND SOME FOUNDATION PLEASE!!!
What do you wear? How much is it? Where can I try it? Luckily Walgreens has a 100% return policy- whew! As does Nordstrom... so I'm looking to buy from a place that will let me return it if I hate is since I'm so darn picky. And please don't suggest Mary Kay. While I LOVE their eyeshadow, the rest burns my face & causes breakouts. I have sensitive skin.
I'm thinking of going to Nordstrom tomorrow to try mac's tinted moisturizer, or the bare minerals stuff.. is that a good idea? They're around 25$.
I am willing to pay no more than 30$ for my foundation.
