Monday, September 12, 2011

Repentance

I am repenting for not writing to keep you updated. I'm sorry. I know every few months I say I will get better, but really lets be honest. I am very forgetful & a busy body. So in a few bullet points the last few months I....

  • Went to California with Evan twice, once to San Fran, once to LA for his mission reunion
  • Set up my art show at the Freemont Indian State Park Sagebrush Gallery, thanks to all those who came to my reception.
  • Went to a photography conference & was a little bored. They go over the same thing every year...
  • Went to Las Vegas & had our car break down in 108 degree weather 2 hours before our flight to Europe~can we say stressful much?
  • Had lots of LAN parties
  • Went to Belgium, France, Germany, Austria, and Spain. Had a blast. More to come on that at Simplified travel.com when will I ever find the time?!
  • Relaxed a little bit, read lots of books. Fablehaven series again. :) Now I'm on the Alchemyst my Michael Scott again.
  • SAY HARRY POTTER!!! MIDNIGHT! SO FUN! We dressed up & it was awesome!
  • Said bye to my sister Jenny who moved back to NC until school starts again for her in January
  • Went to a few weddings
  • Got released from the Relief Society Presidency-WHEW that was a relief. :) aha, I'm "punny"
  • Yellowstone family Reunion with the Johnson's~ got to pet a baby deer!
  • Had more LAN Parties
  • Threw Evan a surprise birthday party. I made homemade pizza & they had a LAN party. The girls & I watched movies in our room. Drew & Jillaire helped me get Evan out of the house for a few hours by saying they wanted to go on a hike up American Fork canyon, then when we got there I texted them & had them call Evan & say that they had a family emergency & couldn't make it but that they'd be to our house by 7 so we could watch a movie instead. Hilarity ensued.
  • Went to Park City for a week for Evan's work. I swam & read books :)
  • Saw my friend Shanene visiting from Hawaii
  • Said goodbye to my friend Heather who moved to Ohio. Boring, She'll be back! :) Right?
  • Started working again, 3rd year at Westlake!
  • Helped my mom with the fire that burned 2.5 acres of her land, her shed, parts of her house & barn... Scary! But I'm glad everyone & all of the animals were ok!
  • Started my master's program by going to a lecture at the U on Art Education.
  • Watched a few football games
  • Set up my fall decorations~ can't wait until next month when I can set up my Halloween ones!!!!
And I think that's about it! WHEW! Busy busy at work & school & trying to keep myself healthy. I've walked all or part of the way home from school twice now. Ya, I know, that is still sucking. I'm working on it :)